Proper yearly air conditioning service and general maintenance will extend the life of your cooling system. For homeowners, a big part of general maintenance is changing the filter on a regular basis. A dirty filter can fry your system.
When it comes to your air conditioning system, it’s best to leave other maintenance and tune-ups to the professional AC contractors at Griff’s Heating and Air. We offer HVAC maintenance plans for your air conditioning system that help ensure your central air is working properly before the hot weather arrives.
Our Spring Precision Tune-Up Includes:
- Install gauges & check operating pressure
- Clean condenser coils
- Check voltage & amperage
- Lubricate where required
- Check thermostat
- Check for adequate refrigerant charge
- Check belts & adjust tension if needed
- Clean or replace standard size filters(Additional charge for special size filter)
- Check start capacitor & relay
- Check compressor contactor
- Check wiring connections
- Check out complete A/C unit cycle