Proper HVAC maintenance is crucial to the health of your heating system. For homeowners, that means changing the filter on a regular basis, as recommended by the manufacturer. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations. A dirty filter can cause big problems.
When it comes to your home heating system, it’s best to leave other maintenance and tune-ups to the professional heating contractors at Griff’s Heating and Air. We offer HVAC maintenance plans for your heating system that help ensure your furnace or boiler is working properly before winter arrives.
Our Fall Precision Tune-Up Includes:
- Check thermostat
- Check safety controls
- Check burners & clean if needed
- Check pilot assembly & clean if needed
- Check burner efficiency & adjust if needed
- Check fan control
- Check for gas leaks in furnace
- Check belt & adjust tension if needed
- Clean or replace standard size filters(Additional charge for special size filter)
- Lubricate where required
- Check heat exchanger
- Check flue pipe & draft diverter
- Check out complete furnace cycle